Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back to School Hair- Hair Review


 I love changing my look and what better way to change your look than to start with your  hair. Changing your hair is probably the easiest way to' switch it up'. Right now my hair is short and I'm loving it, but some versatility couldn't hurt. Its almost 'Back to School' season and I thought this video review would be fitting.
 I purchased this Bobbi Boss Indi Remy Ocean Wave hair in 14 &18inches from an online store-details in video (got a good deal... or so I thought). Its important to do research on hair before purchasing it. I knew I wanted hair that was durable, that I could color, and that was affordable. I watched other reviews and was pleased. This is my initial review on the hair. I reused this hair about 4 times and for over 8 months. Biggest con was the shedding (I didn't seal the wefts). I color processed the hair once and the hair did thin over time, the hair is not virgin hair so I think it did well with the color even after already coming processed.  If you are interested in a new look, Try adding extensions!

* Also great for protective styling. But we'll talk about that another time.


 

Hope this helps and hope you enjoy my video!

xo
~Kalila

No comments:

Post a Comment