Tuesday, October 1, 2013

OOTD: Crushed Velvet

Still can't believe summer is over! I have made a vow to myself that by the age of 30 I will live somewhere that is hot all year round! Chilly weather is for the birds, and even they migrate south (pun fully intended). So since I'm stuck in the great white north, I'm going to have to stay warm. This fall, I have fallen (I am on a rolllll) in love with crushed velvet. Crushed velvet has a more lustrous appearance than regular velvet which I think gives the material much more personality. It feels very nice to the touch, and can be easily dressed up or down to suit any look you're going for. And did I mention this baby will keep you nice and warm this coming season?


Crushed Velvet Body Suit: Thrifted
Jeans: American Apparel
Shoes: Urban Outfitters 
Flower Crown: Made myself


Blazer: Forever 21
Bustier: La Senza
Crushed Velvet Skirt: Thrifted 
Shoes: Urban Outfitters 

Rachael Joseph
Purple Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment