Friday, July 13, 2012

Electra Heart ♥

I've been a fan of Marina and the Diamonds since 2009.
'I am not a Robot' was the first song I heard my by her and it's still one of my favorite songs to
play and dance around too.
I finally got a chance to listen to her new album 'Electra Heart' thanx to spotify.
And I think I'm completely
OBSESSED with her.
I'm a sucker for big hair, big eyelashes, bright eyes, and glitter!
I love her new look, it's so old Hollywood. I didn't realize how much I love the style from the 1960's
until I watched "My week with Marilyn" some weeks ago.
I'll try and do a style on that era in a few days, until then check out Electra Heart

 
I love her big hair and lashes! And is it okay if I walk around with a heart on my face? 
I'm seriously considering it! lol
 
xo ~ Kalila 

No comments:

Post a Comment