Thursday, July 12, 2012

Haim on repeat ♫

Growing up I really thought my sisters & I  would form a band
 and be like the next Destiny's Child.
There's was only one problem, 
I couldn't sing :( 

Plus we couldn't be in the same room for long periods of time
without fighting! lol 
I guess I'm going to have live 
my dreams vicariously through the Haim sisters!
I'm so happy that asos had posted a video of Haim on their summer playlist.
I'm a 90's baby so I love anything that has the fun of the 80's mixed with the soul of the 90's!
If that makes any sense to you,  I know you'll love their latest single 'Forever'.

  I also recommend listening to  'Go slow'
 
I love the vibe of this band can't wait to hear more from them!
Check out their ep at haimtheband.com
xo ~
Kalila

No comments:

Post a Comment