Friday, April 12, 2013

Studio Photography Part 1: eyes like a shutter, mind like a lens

I'm no pro but I'm starting to feel like a real photographer! lol. I'm taking both digital and studio photography this semester. To be honest, I hated both classes until this Monday...lol. I've been very lazy this semester, I haven't had the urge to shoot ANYTHING. With the semester coming to an end, I had no choice but to quickly complete my course work. It wasn't until I started taking photos on Monday did I realize how much fun I could've had earlier in the semester. I had so much fun basically stalking and harassing my friends this week begging them to be my models. Thank you Rachael for putting up with me and I must give a big shout out to Julian. He let me use his equipment so last minute. He literally saved my life!
























No comments:

Post a Comment