Monday, May 6, 2013

Met Gala 2013: Punk'd

I look forward to the met gala every year. It seems like its the one night the stars get to play dress up and wear whatever they want! They go all out from their dresses/costumes, hair, accessories, jewelry, and even nails. It's the one red carpet that their smiles seem genuine.
 My favorite dress of the night goes to Sarah Jessica Parker, who stayed true to her Carrie Bradshaw roots! Her dress is from Giles deacon and she rocked that beautiful headdress by Philip Treacy. I'm probably being bias because she can do no wrong in my book...but I don't care, she's fabulous! Her outfit gave me so much life!




My second favorite would have to go Anne Hathaway wearing Valentino. She's kept a low profile after winning best supporting actress in March, so this was the perfect time for her debut her new 'do! She's such a Betty with blonde hair!



Nina Dobrev was a pleasant surprise. I dont usually pay much attention to her on the red carpet but I think I might have to, she's stunning!


Nicole Richie never disappoints. I love everything about this look.


Here are a few more looks that caught my eye.






Gwen Stefani and her husband, Gavin Rossdale, are so cute together! Best looking couple would have to go to them for sure.









There were a few looks that did disappoint me. 
I'm a big fan of both pair of sisters but I'm just not feeling them this year. They didn't really wow me like they usually do.





-Kalila

Purple Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment