Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Woman of Versatility

 

hair post

I am a woman of versatility. I like to switch it up. For months, I have been thinking about cutting off my hair and starting over. But, I know I would enjoy it for a couple of months and then holler for my hair to grow back. Also, I wasn’t sure how the short haircut would fit me. I’ve been told I could probably do anything except going short. But, I wanted to see for myself. I wanted to try the short haircut, but still be able to rock my length. So, I looked up a few short hairstyles and fell in love with the pixie cut. I went to my hairdresser and got a customized wig, so I could switch it up whenever I wanted to. I absolutely love the cut and this has inspired me to eventually get the big chop!

pixie2piciecuthair1

Jode-Leigh,

Purple Lipstick

2 comments: