Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Royal Pain: The wait is finally over!



I adored Princess Diana when I was younger. I thought her bright blue eyes were beautiful and her smile so soft. I remember practicing her famous wave in the mirror and pretending I was a princess. I think this is when my fascination with the royal family began.







I don't know about anyone else, but I became so impatient waiting for this baby to be born lol. I felt like I had been waiting for years! I became even more impatient after hearing that Kim and Kanye's baby girl was delivered. I started wondering what was taking this baby SO LONG! lol


Kate was chosen as one of the 10 best dressed pregnant celebrities








I got notified late Sunday night/ early monday morning (thank you CNN app)  that Kate was being rushed to the hospital and was preparing for delivery. This is kind of hard to admit but, I could hardly sleep after that... I was so excited! I was so happy when it was announced that she had a smooth delivery and had a healthy baby boy !



I was shocked to see how gorgeous Kate looked stepping out of the hospital earlier today. Her skin was glowing! She looked like she had been at the spa all day! lol.

I'm so happy for the first time parents and I wish that they have many precious memories with their baby boy!




 -Kalila
Purple Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment