Friday, August 2, 2013

All white everything.


 Even though summer is coming to an end and school is right around the corner, I feel like i'm finally on summer break. I was given a few vacation days from work and decided to dedicate myself, as much as possible that is, to the blog. I'm so grateful for Rachael and Jode-Leigh for holding done the blog while I was ghost! :) 

   So I think my style is changing. If I've had to describe my style in one word, I guess it would've been 'loud'. Matching was a 'no no' for me, I thought the more color the better! But these days I get a headache when I see too many colors or patterns put together. I think because I spent my summer in an office, where I couldn't wear anything too loud, kinda helped/forced me to change things up a bit. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I love matching! (my mom is very happy about this lol) I have no problem sticking to just one color for an entire outfit.
    Now don't get me wrong, even though I'm starting to shy away from anything too 'loud', I still enjoy seeing other people dress in a million colors with a million patterns! There are days when I want that extra pop of color or pattern, they just see fewer days than most now.
  


 




  -Kalila

Purple Lipstick















No comments:

Post a Comment