Thursday, June 7, 2012

OOTD

It's been a while since I've made a post, it's feels so good to be back!  This is Kalila by the way. I've never been any good at multitasking, so trying to balance school, work, the blog, and my social life was extremely difficult! But enough with all the excuses, the gods have finally seen favor in my eyes!
I had to shoot and edit a video for my TV production class on anything I wanted, which I was so happy to do...I hate being limited to topics that the teacher comes up with but for some reason I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to shoot. Two days before it was due it hit me that I should just make a video about Purple Lipstick, we're pretty entertaining! plus I would be killing two birds with one stone, I would have a video for class and a new post for you guys! Well, here is part 1, an outfit of the day video! 
I must admit that it isn't my best work, but it makes me laugh!
 I hope you enjoy:)




Kalila
-Purple Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment